Are you looking to start a new business?
Did you know that...
- 40% of new businesses will fail in the first year!
- Within 3 years, 56% will have failed
- Within 5 years, 76% will have failed
Of those who go past 5 years, there's no guarantee they will survive the next 5 years.
We take a special interest in start ups whether you are a one person operation with no aims to grow or an entrepreneur starting out that wants help to make their business grow!
So whether you need help with all the formalities of keeping books and the tax system or more pro-active business advice to help ensure your success, we'd like to help.
Investing in the right advice when you start up will help ensure you are one of the successes and we have very attractive fee packages for start ups to ensure you can get all the help you need.
Key start up services available include...
- Business Plans. To make sure you have a viable business strategy to start with and that the cashflow works;
- Business Structure. Advice on the right business structure for you, from Sole Trader to Limited Company;
- Company Formation;
- Raising Finance. Assistance in raising finance from lenders and advice on the different sources of finance;
- Strategic Planning. To make sure you know where you're going and how you're going to get there;
- Business Growth Planning;
- Management Information. And key performance indicators to help you monitor how you're actually doing against your plan to allow you to make changes as you progress;
- Introductions. Introduce and help you foster relationships with key local business providers such as the banks, solicitors and other professional advisors;
- Registration. Completion of all the necessary forms to register with the tax authorities including Self-Assessment, VAT Registration and PAYE schemes if needed to help ensure you avoid all of the many fines waiting for the unwary;
- Book-Keeping Set-Up. Help in setting up your book-keeping system, or we can do it for you;
- Start Up Tax Planning Advice. which is crucial to get right before you start to ensure you pay the absolute minimum amount of tax necessary;
- Annual Accounts;
- Tax Returns.
If you'd like any or all of the following please talk to us...
- Fixed competitive fees;
- Unlimited phone support;
- A free tax review;
- Work on time, every time;
- All work 100% guaranteed;
- To make more profit;
- To pay less tax;
- Someone to sort all your paperwork;
- An accountant who speaks plain English.
For more information see our ...
- Business startup helpsheets
- New business startup guide
- Brilliant business books
- Incorporation calculator to see if you will be better off as a sole trader, partnership or limited company
We aim to help you Make More, Keep More, Work Less
See all the services we can offer.